Strategic Visualization™ is THINK PLAN EXECUTE‘s process to help business owners get their ideas out of their head and to create a plan to move forward in creating or expanding their business.
Writing things down is important, it:
- helps you to communicate your vision and ideas with clarity,
- helps you to identify areas where you have questions that need to be answered,
- makes you focus on the complete business – not just your product or service idea, and
- makes you look at the feasibility of this idea/direction.
We offer Strategic Visualization™ in a number of ways, listed below from “low touch” (the complimentary Canvas download) to “high touch” (in-person consulting), so you can choose the approach that is right for you.
Strategic Visualization™ Canvas
We use the Strategic Visualization™ Canvas in the early stages of discussing and clarifying a business owner’s idea(s) for starting or expanding a business.
The template combines elements of Alexander Osterwalder’s Business Model Canvas, it’s offshoot – Ash Maurya’s Lean Canvas, and Guy Kawasaki’s list of important topics found in his book, Art of the Start.
It is designed to be a one-page, visual, planning framework. Print a copy that is about four times as large as the download, and use sticky notes to keep track of your thoughts and ideas in different areas.
Our Strategic Visualization™ Canvas is
available as a complementary download.
Strategic Visualization™ Workbook
available as a downloadable PDF for $19.95.
Strategic Visualization™ POV Review
You’ve created your own Strategic Visualization™ – using our SV Workbook – and now you want someone to review it and provide you feedback.
Send us your Strategic Visualization™ document, and in a two-hour session, you will be provided feedback on:
- where you need more clarity
- what needs to be expanded
- what needs to be tightened up
- insights on how to use the information with your target audience
Strategic Visualization™ POV Review
is available for $197.
Strategic Visualization™ In-Person Coaching
We coach you through the process of creating your Strategic Visualization™ using our Strategic Visualization™ Workbook as the guide.
In five, 2-hour, sessions we coach you on how to complete the different facets of your Strategic Visualization™, while you document your findings for review in a final (sixth) session.
Strategic Visualization™ In-Person Consulting
Our process starts with a review of the information that describes your business’ current state and its long term destination. This is followed up with a meeting (approx. 1½ days) at a location of your choice and ends with the completion of your initial Strategic Visualization™ Summary and a Start-up Action Plan.
- Define current state and long term objective(s)
- Define Start-Up action steps and accountability
- Identify Start-Up phase budget/capital requirements
- If applicable: Define action steps and accountability for any “immediate revenue” potential
THINK PLAN EXECUTE’s Deliverables:
- Lead all above actions
- Create initial Strategic Visualization™ Summary and budget/capital requirements documents
- Lead the definition of the Advisory Team make-up and/or requirements
- Lead the definition of the Action Plan for Start-Up (next) phase
THINK PLAN EXECUTE then coaches you in the execution of the tasks that need to be performed (as highlighted in the Deliverables above), in the right sequence, to move from an idea to an operating entity. Our mission is to do all that we can to move you down the path to success, overcome obstacles, and generally keep the process moving along as quickly as possible.
This service is performed for a fixed fee plus expenses. Contact us for more information.