As a full-service management consulting business, remaining involved with our clients during the EXECUTE stage is core to our mission and services – but what does remaining involved mean to our clients?
It is characterized by taking on the responsibility for tasks, projects and ongoing operations, for which we have skills where the client’s team doesn’t. As such we are the missing piece, filling a gap that it doesn’t make sense for the client to currently fill with an employee.Major areas of EXECUTE involvement include:
- Project Management – Managing a specific project
- Program Management – Managing all or a related group of projects
- Vendor Contracting – Negotiating vendor relationships
- Process Implementation – Implementing new process, systems and protocols
- Back-Office Operations – To EXTEND the day-to-day capabilities of your team
- Financial Management – managing and performing ongoing expense and cash flow management of the organization
- Vendor/Contract Management – managing ongoing vendor relationships
- Compliance Management – managing and performing ongoing tasks supporting Federal and State regulatory requirements
- Personnel Management – managing and performing onboarding, benefits management, etc.
Depending on the client’s need these efforts are performed on a defined project basis or as a monthly retainer; including operating as an interim executive – Fractional CxO – in the client’s organization.
As each client’s needs are unique, our EXECUTE solutions are customized for the needs of the particular client.