Turn your PLANS into RESULTS …
… because without RESULTS, all you have is an idea… and maybe some plans.
As a full-service management consulting business, remaining involved with our clients during the EXECUTE stage is core to our mission and services – but what does remaining involved mean to our clients?
It is characterized by taking on the responsibility for tasks, projects and ongoing operations, for which we have skills where the client’s team doesn’t. As such we are the missing piece, filling a gap that it doesn’t make sense for the client to fill with an employee.
Major areas of EXECUTE involvement include:
- Project Management – Managing a specific project
- Program Management – Managing all or a related group of projects
- Vendor Contracting – Negotiating vendor relationships
- Process Implementation – Implementing new process, systems and protocols
- Back-Office Operations – Extending the day-to-day capabilities of your team
- Compliance Management – managing and performing ongoing tasks supporting Federal and State regulatory requirements
- Financial Management – managing and performing ongoing expense and cash flow management of the organization
- Personnel Management – managing and performing onboarding, benefits management, etc.
- Vendor/Contract Management – managing ongoing vendor relationships
Also, where appropriate, we bring in alliance partners in areas such as branding, marketing, legal, accounting, etc., acting as your ‘business general contractor’.
Depending on the client’s need these efforts are performed on a defined project basis or as a monthly retainer; including operating as an interim executive (up to and including interim-CEO) in the client’s organization.
As each client’s needs are unique, our EXECUTE solutions are customized for the needs of the particular client.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE, PLEASE
CLICK THE BLUE BUTTON ABOVE TO BOOK TIME WITH JOHN
OR USE OUR CONTACT FORM TO REACH OUT TO US.